Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It was a very good year...

I can't believe I've almost spent one year in this place. On the other hand it feels like I've spent a lifetime here, and not necessarily in a good way. It's been a good year in the sense that I've liked the people I've worked with, or should I say worked close with, and I've learnt a lot. It has been one tough year though. When I talked to V (whom I'm temping for) before Christmas she said I'd gotten the worst year ever in this institution. Brilliant, yay me. Now that it's coming to an end it really feels ok. I have another job on the line, probably starting parttime next week, and that will be stressful for a while but seriously, after this place I feel like things really can't get any worse. Hm, I'm sure I'll get to change my opinion on that. But for now it's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I'm really excited about this week. On Thursday my mum and I are going to Copenhagen and I've found loads of things to do. My mum's a bit worried about the weather and stuff but I say 'bring it on!'. Anything to get away for a couple of days. I'm more worried about my sore throat. Nothing I can't ignore away! Copenhagen or bust dude!

No comments: