Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hitting the big 3 0!!

I only have 11 days left of my 20-something beingdom and that's ok. I'm going to Copenhagen for my birthday so I'm embracing the birthday at the moment. If you ask me on the 23rd my answer might be different but as for now, all ok.

Work is beyond too much right now but I'm trying my best to keep up my spirits. It's a bit difficult since people are getting flus to my left and right. A sure sign I'm not far behind is that my nose is itching like mad! There's really nowhere to hide now either since my mum's visiting and she's both fluish and stomach fluish (not contageous though). Ah well, black coffee and vitamins and I'll be fine.

My mum and I have been fleemarketing three weekends in a row now. I've found great stuff and ever so slowly my flat is turning into a home. This weekend I found a great wicker chair. I've always wanted one so it was all good. Last night I polished some of the silver I found last weekend and it was beautiful! This weekend I picked up a great sifter and a tea cup. Definately a new favourite. Can't wait to go shopping in Copenhagen!

No comments: