Thursday, April 5, 2007

A bit too much? No?

Easter is one of those holidays that just sort of loose their glow when you're about 15 and easter eggs aren't enough to get you going anymore. Still, it's a nice holiday. Simply for being a holiday. Funnily enough easter has become more of a religious holiday with me. Strange, since I'm not particularly a religious person. Still, it's a colourful holiday. You can't argue with that.

I'm liking Sony more and more. There may be a lot you can say to their disadvantage but they've got one thing right. They're encouraging people to view their artists' videos and, lo and behold, to share them on your blogs. Well, who am I to argue with that. I know it's easter and yellow and stuff but my choice for today is Wintersong by Sarah McLachlan. Why be predictable and in tune? ; )


Play Sarah McLachlan’s “Wintersong”


Happy Easter! I'll spend the weekend relaxing, biking (indoors and outdoors...), and enjoying good food. :)

No comments: