Friday, March 23, 2007

Thank G it's Friday

I'm starting to see a pattern in my posting. I mostly post on Fridays. How convenient and utterly boring. Selfimprovement is needed. Note to self: Start scribbling!

These last two days I've enjoyed my new office at my new (temporary) job and it's great. It has been sort of quiet but busy and all-in-all it has been interesting. You cannot ask for more. If I could only finish the jobapplication I have hanging over me like a black cloud things would be marvelous. Ah well. That's what lunch is for.

I did get my DVDs last weekend and they were great. 'This Life' was a lot more nude (those who have seen it will know what I mean) than I remembered it but Jack Davenport was highly talented and Anna Nardini is still a hero. Clueless was just as good as it ever was so my plan to watch DVDs and relax worked out fine.

For a few weeks now I've been eyeing different exercise bikes and lo and behold, on Sunday I bought one. I was slightly fearful of the fact that it came in a box and upon opening the box I found myself surrounded by bike-parts, shattered all over my bedroom. One deep breath and heard study of the instruction on how to put the bike together later I actually managed to get it together and it worked. So, on Monday afternoon I took a 10km turn around my bedroom and tonight I'm going for another. You shouldn't overdo it the first weeks. ; ) With my mp3-player on it's really good. You can sing along to the music, don't disturb anyone (but the new neighbours and after the party they had last Saturday, anything goes) and bike away. Lovely.

No comments: