Friday, June 1, 2007

Fun, fun, fun and then some.

Last night's TV-dilemma was not as big to work out as I'd thought. One look at Robin Hood resulted in a 'naah' and I switched back to a highly yawn-inspiring episode of Doctor Who.

Another Friday, another weekend. My plans are simple: recover from the cold and get some more rhubarb from the park. On my way home from work yesterday I stopped by the park where there used to be an area where people could rent land and grow what they wanted to grow. The area is free for use right now, no one's using it anymore, and there are still flowers and berries around. Since no one owns it you can just go there and pick what you want. Brilliant! Yesterday I risked my life for some rhubarb and beautiful flowers but I didn't have a bag for it so I have to go back this weekend. It's free and it's good for you. Could it get any better?

So the final interviews are today and I try to be all calm about it but of course you can't help but wonder. There is so much going on around here now though so things could change a hundred times before next Thursday (when they're planning to make the final decision).

My Friday fix in music is the soundtrack for the movie 'Last Kiss' with Zach Braff. My favourites are 'chocolate' and 'ride'. Then I'll probably be listening to some Bassboosa before the day is done. : ) Their version of Chris Isaac's 'Wicked Game' is really good.

No comments: