Friday, March 2, 2007

Tomorrow, tomorrow. How I love the weekend!

Another Friday and I'm feeling fine. No, actually I am. There is slight proof that the sun still exists today and I like that. There is also a patch of blue sky between the clouds so there's reason to smile. Noted, everything workrelated basically sucks but hey, the weather is fine.

This week most of my favourite reads are out. I got Country Living, Lantliv and Drömhem the other day and Hem och Antik is out any day now. So many great ideas! After work today I'm going to Plantagen to get me one of those dreamy miniature greenhouse and some spring-ish flowers. I'm spending all weekend with my mum who is going back home on Monday morning. It seems as though we're going to our favourite fleemarket on Sunday and hopefully the cupboard I saw last time is still there and that it's ok (i.e. no woodeating flees and stuff inside ; )

When in Copenhagen I found a shop that I hadn't read about anywhere but it was great and I really recommend it! It's called Gronlykke.com and they also have an on-line shop where you can find my favourite calender for the kitchen.

So off for the weekend. Just a few hours work to go but hey, the sun is out. : )

No comments: